Reliable, safe in use, and universally suitable for a variety of applications – these are the qualities the construction industry definitely values most. However, in certain cases, even they happen to be insufficient, as the true professionals face completely new challenges, such as green construction or environmental sustainability. Fortunately, Rawlplug has managed to respond to the industry’s contemporary needs. Timber UNO is the first universal plug whose sleeve is made of wood in as much as 70%. It’s eco-friendly, universal, and stronger than ever, so check the all new Timber UNO yourself.
- The innovative mixture the sleeve is made of makes the Timber UNO second to none in terms of environmental safety. This quality makes it a perfect choice for green construction projects;
- Increased load capacity thanks to the addition of wood to the sleeve material;
- Irreplaceable when fixing in weak and insecure substrates, and old, unstable or worn holes;
- Exceptional geometry which guarantees maximised expansion and substrate adhesion, making the Timber UNO a safe solution for all substrates and all applications;
- Thanks to the plug’s reduced length, it ensures extremely stable fixing in low-thickness substrates, e.g. in large-panel construction systems;
- Available in two versions: as a universal plug, and a universal plug with a screw.
All new Timber UNO plug is Rawlplug’s response to the demands of new reality.