Looking for 0.2 seconds per nail serial assembly and work comfort improvement in concrete & steel applications? It’s easy! Learn about and order the Rawlplug SC40 system! The system created to reduce working time and increase the comfort of serial assembly.
- Guarantees serial fixing of the point in 0.2 seconds.
- Provides 15 times faster and therefore more cost effective installation relative to traditional wall plugs.
- Improves work comfort due to dustless operation, low weight and a reduced threshold noise and slight recoil.
- Plastic and metal installation brackets allow for the efficient installation of cables and pipes on ceilings, walls and floors.
The SC40 System consists of:
SC40II gas powered nailer
- New compact design, very easy to operate and work
- Rawlplug lithium-ion battery – only 30 minutes of charging gives up to 8,000 shots with a single charge*
- Fast charging option – 2 minutes = 200 shots
- One of the lightest gas nailers for steel and concrete on the market
- Stand-by mode after 10 minutes of inactivity saves battery power
- Keyless depth adjustment in 2 modes ensures ease of use
- Dust protection cover, new cleaning and maintenance mechanism extends machines’ life
- Improved mass distribution reduces overload on the forearm and increases work comfort
*results achieved in serial shooting installation test – one shot per one second
- Unique, high energy Rawlplug gas mix ensures obtaining the highest single Energy shot, which allows nails to be nailed in the range of 15-40 mm in concrete and steel
- Top class cleanliness propane-butane prevents formation of impurities in the machine and extends trouble-free operation of the nailer
- Gas resistance to a wide range of temperatures from -5 °C to 35 °C allows you to extend the working season of installation work
- Synthetic oil content ensures trouble-free machine work for long time
- Ballistic point increases performance into the base material
- Full round head for a secure fixing with the highest performance achieved independently of the base material and the type of fasted element
- Plastic collation provides protection from deterioration by weather conditions or high humidity
- manufactured in accordance to RoHS from halogen free PA6
- made mostly of high quality impact resistant nylon,
- can be combined into sets, creating rails with an infinite number of configurations
- available in many diameters and variants: single, double, open, closed and adjustable handles,
- fully compatible with Rawlplug nailers and nails,
- the highest quality, versatility and a number of unique improvements compared to existing solutions
- save assembly time while guaranteeing secure mounting,
- increase the comfort of installers’ work.
Learn more and order now HERE.
Source: © 2020 Rawlplug S.A.
ul. Kwidzyńska 6
PL – 51-416 Wroclaw
Tel.: +48 661 970 335
Web : www.rawlplug.com