Do you look for reliable alternative among fixings? New Rawlplug® R-FFS shortest expansion zone frame fixing is the answer.
Here’s why R-FFS is specialist among universal fixings:
- Wide range of matching base materials (categories A, B, C, D)
- Anchoring depth reduced to 40 mm only for concrete (category A materials) and 50 mm in all remaining materials
- Possibility to anchor to the depth of 40 mm in category B materials (solid bricks), as per the Rawlplug Advanced Design module in EasyFix® calculation sofware, based on the results of the tests TZUS Institute in Prague.
- Can be used for outside condition with the use of bituminous coating.
- High load capacity confirmed in the extensive documentation.
- High shear strength thanks to the thicker screw and class 6.8 steel.
- Resistance of the R-FFS to high temperaturę in fire conditions confirmed up to 90 minutes in concrete.
- Installation time saving up to 40% when fixing in aerated concrete thanks to the dedicated setting tool included in the set, making it possible to obtain a hole of optimum depth without drilling and cleaning.
- Flanged plug designed with installation of ventilated facade brackets in mind.
- Anchorages satisfy requirements for Class A1
R-FFS was designed for professionals who expect reliability and fast fixing! Learn more HERE.
Source: RAWLPLUG SA
ul. Kwidzyńska 6
PL – 51-416 Wroclaw
Tel.: +48 661 970 335
Web : www.rawlplug.com