- Uwe Raschke and Dr. Michael Bolle retiring from board of management of Robert Bosch GmbH effective June 30, 2021.
- Shareholders and supervisory board express gratitude for their many years of dedicated service.
- Bosch CEO Volkmar Denner will take over the position of chief technology officer (CTO) as well as responsibility for the chief digital office.
- Dr. Stefan Hartung will assume responsibility for corporate quality management.
- Dr. Christian Fischer will assume leadership of the Consumer Goods business sector in addition to his other responsibilities.
Source: Bosch Media Service