WINKLER: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IN THE FIELD OF WATERPROOFING AND BUILDING MATERIALS
Winkler was founded in 1987 by a group of entrepreneurs from the world of construction. Precise objective of the company, is a new approach to building world to put the chemistry and technology at the service of its customers.
PRODUCT – Best sellers in waterproofing sector:
– ONE: Waterproofing liquid membrane: Innovative waterproofing colored liquid membrane for roofs, balconies and terraces.
– Wingum Plus H2O and Wingum Plus H2O Reflex: Waterproofing colored liquid membrane for roofs, balconies and terraces.
– Scudo System: Waterproofing pasta for foundation walls.
– Wingrip bituminoso: Waterproofing under tile liquid membrane for bathrooms, balconies, terraces, shower pans and more.
– Skermo Terrazze: Water repellent for balconies, terraces and concrete.
Primary goal of the company is a new kind of approach to the building business to place chemistry and technology into the customer’s disposal by developing simple and effective solutions and one of the market’s widest range of products. Winkler’s offer can be tailor-made on real customers’ needs, in order to answer to the more and more complex problems of the modern building industry. Winkler can boast some unique products in the market as far as utility, effectiveness, workability and facility of application. A large part of the investments are spent for the development of new products more and more innovative and safe for man and environment. Winkler reached a big commercial success with its new water based technologies for the concrete restoration and waterproofing. The packaging has been studied to enhance the shelf management and the pallets’ movement including easy reading labels that will help on the building site even the no professional workers.
Winkler is constantly developing, its range of products to bring innovation and effectiveness solutions to the building site. Winkler has a wide range of products, such as: additives for concrete and adhesion promoter, mortars for the restoration and recover of concrete, paste and liquid waterproof products, bitumen-polymer membranes, form release products, resins for civil and industrial flooring, resins for the concrete protection and many special products. The need of new products and solutions is detected and studied by the R&D personal, mainly through a direct team work on the building sites.