UNILIN offers a unique high performance HYBRID FLAT ROOF CONCEPT throughout Western-Europe. The structural roof panels, consisting of a mineral wool (MW) insulation core combined with an additional UTHERM PIR insulation board faced with a finishing roof membrane , offer a lot of advantages :
As structural roof panel :
- Large spans, up to 6 m, fixed into the structural timber, concrete or steel beam
- Modern off-site construction method allowing fast and easy installation
- Optional supplied pre-trimmed for insertion of skylights, roof outlets or vent pipes
- Free choice of decorative interior finishes (plywood, timber boarding, etc.)
- Increases habitable space due to all-in-one concept, inclusive inner facing
- Lightweight and easy-to-handle.
- Tailor-made size, up to maximum 8 meter long
At the inside :
- Excellent sound reduction & high thermal bridging performance due to the inserted mineral wool insulation
- Reduced thermal bridging
- Increased fire resistance (Euroclass A1 of Mineral wool)
At the outside :
- Ideal walkability due to the compressive strength of UTHERM PIR insulation on top.
- Superior overall thermal performance (PIR insulation lambda down to 0.020)
- Reduced installation time
We offer more than just insulation.
Smart insulation solutions also help you build a professional future.