tesa® Introduces New Multipurpose Outdoor Cloth Tape
While cloth tapes are very useful for many applications, a large portion of the tapes available on the market is not suitable for outdoor use. tesa® has now launched a new product that combines the advantages of a cloth backing with excellent weather resistance.
tesa® 4621 is a cloth tape that is UV resistant and water repellant for months. It is ideal for multiple outdoor applications like masking, surface protection, and lightweight bundling. Due to its reinforced backing and bright green color, it is very robust and easy to spot. The outdoor tape can be used for both short-term and permanent applications. During the first eight weeks of outdoor use, it can be removed without leaving residues. If the tape is left in place permanently, the adhesion remains strong for several more months.
Applying the tesa® 4621 Outdoor Cloth Tape
tesa® 4621 is very comfortable to use. The cloth tape is easy to unwind and can be torn by hand in both vertical and horizontal directions. No cutting device is needed, which is convenient and efficient, especially in outdoor situations. The tape is thin and highly conformable and has a good initial adhesion even on rough surfaces. As the tape is slightly transparent, it is easy to position it on marks. If necessary, it can also be repositioned without much effort.
- Masking for the painting of facades, coating of floor markings, plastering
- Holding protective layers such as plastic films and paper sheets in place
- Fastening and bundling of wires, cables and loose objects
- Plus a variety of further uses like taping lightweight signs onto walls and others
- Higher efficiency for manual work due to the gentle unwinding of the tape without curling when torn
- The green color is easy to identify so no tape is left behind after use, meaning the work space remains tidy
- High initial adhesion on various surfaces, yet easily repositioned to reduce the overall costs
- Low thickness for maximum conformability
For more information on our multipurpose cloth tapes for outdoor use, please get in touch with us and request a sample roll!
tesa® 4621 Multi-purpose fabric tape
Fabric tape / plastering tape – perfect tear-off edge, ideal for plastering work
The green fabric tape tesa® 4621 is powerfully adhesive, easy to tear off by hand and particularly suited for plastering work (interior and exterior)
- Fabric tape for many different applications in- and outdoors
- Perfect tear-off edge: easily torn off by hand (across and lengthwise)
- Very robust due to high weather and UV resistance (8 months)
- Can be removed without residue within 8 weeks
- Plastering adhesive tape: ideal to mask and protect during plastering work (interior or exterior wall)
- Further applications: painting a façade, plastering interior or exterior wall, floor marking, bundling cables, secure packaging etc.
- Tape composition: base material (PE) with acrylic adhesive – reinforced with polyester mesh
If you need a suitable masking tape for plastering jobs in- or outdoors, the tesa® 4621 is the right choice for you. The adhesive tape is easy to unroll and can be effortlessly torn off horizontally or vertically. The perfect tear-off edge makes its use even easier.
Whether you want to paint a façade or plaster a wall, the robust fabric tape always offers valuable assistance. Even during bad weather, it will stay in place due to its water and UV resistance. Within 8 weeks, it can be repositioned or removed without a trace.
The fabric tape consists primarily of PE (base material), acrylic (adhesive) and polyester (mesh). This combination not only ensures ease of use but also a powerful adhesive performance.
fabric tape, fabric adhesive tape, plastering tape, plastering adhesive tape, adhesive tape outdoor, masking tape, masking adhesive tape, adhesive tape for plaster, adhesive tape plaster, adhesive tape plastering, fabric tape green, protective adhesive tape, plastering work, plastering, plastering wall, plastering façade, plaster, plastering, exterior plastering, outdoor plastering, interior plastering, indoor plastering, house plastering, wall plastering, interior wall plastering, painting façade