FN flush-pro: Plaster-Flush Skirtings
It is very practical when everything is flush with the wall. You can place your furniture right on the wall and you no longer have to clean the baseboards. The plaster-flush baseboard is the answer.
The strip is made of aluminium and is applied before the wall is plastered.
After plastering, a hollow space is created in the baseboard area. You can use it for the expansion joint when laying floors.
Subsequently, the space can be filled either with a floor section or with two different cover profiles: The one profile covers the entire area from the plaster to the floor, while the other profile has an opening at the lower edge of the plaster, into which you can install a LED strip, for example.
- 3 possibilities of wall connection: Insert floor strips or two different covers
- 2 different thicknesses available: 13 mm and 15 mm
- Robust aluminium base profile
- Furniture can finally be placed directly against the wall
- No need to clean the baseboards any more
You can find more information about our company and products on our website at www.fnprofile.com
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further details or pictures.
Caroline Schön (née Neuhofer)
PR & Marketing | FN Neuhofer
Haslau 56, A-4893 Zell am Moos