fischer epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus
The powerful injection mortar for rebar connections and cracked concrete
Your advantages at a glance:
– NEW: The ETA assessment confirms a service life of 100 years, an external expert report even up to 120 years, and thus underlines the reliability and durability of FIS EM Plus.
– The optimised formulation of the epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus leads to improved load values in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
– The mortar can be used for rebar connections from diameter 8 to 40 mm.
– With the threaded rod FIS A, the loads to be introduced can be designed variably by selecting the anchorage depth.
– Temporary and detachable fixing points are possible with the internal threaded anchor RG M I.
– FIS EM Plus is to be processed for use on site even at low temperatures down to -5 °C.
– The mortar is approved for diamond-drilled and water-filled drill holes as well as seismic applications in performance categories C1, C2 and thus offers safety under extreme conditions.
Find more information on the fischer website: https://www.fischer-international.com/en/products/innovations/fis-em-plus