The CompanyFor weber, the development of innovative, reliable and competitive solutions that satisfy the techniques and characteristics of each situation means observing the following guiding principles:
- Be close to our customers,
- Recognize the valuable contribution that our customers can make,
- Respect national and often regional differences.
weber therefore makes its global experience available to each country so as to develop the most appropriate solutions. What makes our business so inspiring, is the constant stream of new objectives, thanks to the endless creatvity of our customers.
- Enhance facades all over the world while respecting their environment, architectural styles and national heritage.
- Decorate new or old facades of individual homes, apartment blocks, offices and industrial buildings using combinations of textures, colours and structures.
- Protect facades using complementary technical solutions: drainage, thermal insulation and waterproofing.
- Develop application techniques that will adapt to user's know-how and provide them with comfort, profitability and security.
Such are the ambitions of weber, the world-wide leader in decorative mortars for facades. For this, weber offers a complete range of solutions (renders, mineral, polymer and mineral-polymer based coatings) for :
- Preparation of the substrates,
- Stone repair,
- External wall insulation.
Tilingweber has the specific solution for every tiling job, whether new buildings or renovation work. Each one guarantees security and comfort for the user while respecting local methods and characteristics.
weber provides a complete range of cement-, polymer- and resin-based mortars, both ready-to-mix and ready-to-use, to:
- Fix all types of tile to all types of substrates,
- Create technical and decorative joints,
- Clean and protect tiles.
Technical mortarFrom small DIY jobs to major infrastructures, technical mortars are involved in every stage of construction.
They help save time, increase security and facilitate fixing, assembling, bedding, anchoring, plugging, smoothing, levelling, reinforcing, damproofing, sealing and waterproofing.
As the world's leading mortar manufacturer, weber provides a complete range of solutions that use advanced formulation technologies to meet with the highest technical requirements.
All our solutions are adpated to the full range of manual and mechanical application techniques.